MY STORIES
name: vAnNeSsAnGeL
age: 15
sex: female
*AnimeGuitarAngel*
What I do
Play sports, sing, dance, read great books, collect stuff (and crap), make new friends, give gifts,
hang-out with my friends, go window shopping, draw, write, tell storis & jokes, learn new things, surf the web, play my guitar,
watch my favorite anime, listen to great music, play playstation, play computer games, watch my favorits movies, solve math problems,
solve mind teasers, collect and take pictures, write songs, etc.
Things I hate
betrayal
People who are KJ
People who don't mind their own business
Brownouts
Too much drama
When my guitar string snaps...
When people bug me while I'm busy...
Every day we learn new things... meet new people... and experience new events... here I put my lessons and beliefs in my everyday life... hope you'll be enchanted my them as I am... I'll be watching over you...
Sunday, May 29, 2005
It's our world our love is everywhere...
posted @ 10:17 PM
_______________________________________________________
"Now then....what is that phrase you use? Oh, yes. Once upon a time, there lived a young girl..."
This is my story...
WELCOME
Here are my very memorable life stories... some are sad but many are happy... and I guarantee that in every story, there is a lesson learned...
The buttons below will take you there... My broken past all written with care... say what you want, think what you want... this is me, no one else... i'll be watching over you...
*AnimeGuitarAngel*